Your Pool of Real Estate “Listeners” – The Most Effective Marketing (3 Reasons)
No question about it – there are more “Listeners” than ever before.
In real estate marketing, we are used to now tracking things like traffic, leads, hits, deals, etc. We understand that our pool or pipeline tends to drive our future results. What many people are missing is the fact that our marketing pool is very different in nature than it was 10 years ago.
Specifically, everyone is listening. We have a pool full of new leads, past clients, new clients along with friends, family and acquaintances that are actually listening (imagine that!). The problem for a lot fo real estate agents is that they aren’t sure what to say or how to say it in a way that is meaningful to these people.
Why is this an effective thing for you, as a busy professional, to be thinking about? Glad you asked. Here are 3 of the top reasons Good Content should be one of your top marketing activities:
- With nearly 100% of people doing research online, and over 90% of real estate transactions starting online – Good Content drives Great Visibility. Blogging can and should be one of your best visibility tools these days.
- Shares, Likes, Pluses, etc – This is the Currency of Online Marketing these days. If you don’t know how to use it, you are losing ground, because other agents do!
- If you are not saying anything valuable, people don’t know… and that is a huge problem. Statistics show that more than ever, people that are using real estate agents are looking for a high level of VALUE. Value is the driver of conversion, referrals, and everything good in this life. One of the best ways for you to drive value with your clients and potential clients is by showing them you know something that will make their life easier.
You may read all of this and agree, but still not really know how to get started utilizing this knowledge. If so, join us on one of our Webinars to see how this is being used effectively by other agents, and what you can do to start.
(800) 656-1646By Joe Skousen Filed in: Real Estate Blogging, Real Estate Marketing, Real Estate Websites
Tagged: , Real Estate Blogging, Real Estate Lead Generation, Real Estate Marketing, Real Estate Social Media
- Small and Midsized Brokers Power Recruiting with Core BackOffice July 10, 2019
- Real estate teams should demand more. Here’s why. May 2, 2019
- Building a Brokerage With Leads April 19, 2019
Inside Real Estate Adds Industry Veteran Alissa Harper to Fuel Continued Growth
May 14, 2019
DRAPER, Utah, May 13, 2019 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ — Inside Real Estate, the company behind powerhouse real estate tech platform kvCORE which supports over 190,000 […]Read More