Canada’s largest real estate company, Royal LePage, partners with Inside Real Estate to deliver powerful new tech ecosystem, rlpSPHERE
The rlpSPHERE platform, powered by kvCORE from Inside Real Estate, provides the franchise network’s 18,000+ agents with the most state-of-the-art productivity tools to supercharge their business
DRAPER, UTAH (PRWEB) SEPTEMBER 23, 2020
Royal LePage, the largest real estate company in Canada, has partnered with Inside Real Estate to provide a powerful new technology platform to their 18,000+ agents spanning 600+ locations across Canada. The rlpSPHERE platform, powered by kvCORE, provides a fully integrated, state-of-the-art tech ecosystem enabling Royal LePage brokers, agents and teams to manage and grow their business from one single platform.
rlpSPHERE, an enterprise deployment of the highly sought after kvCORE Platform, includes extensive customization and Canadianization, creating a powerful all-in-one solution uniquely tailored to the needs of the Royal LePage network. Known for its robust lead generation, fully integrated brokerage platform & intelligent automation capabilities, the kvCORE Platform is deeply integrated into Royal LePage’s internal systems providing a seamless experience for brokers, agents and teams to run every aspect of their business.
“Royal LePage is known as Canada’s tech-forward real estate company,” said Carolyn Cheng, COO, Royal LePage. “The launch of rlpSPHERE provides our network with the most modern, data-driven real estate productivity tools available, giving our brokers, agents and teams a substantial competitive advantage to grow and manage their businesses in today’s high-tech world. Through our partnership with Inside Real Estate, we’re creating a digital ecosystem that positions us well today and will also grow with us in a rapidly changing environment in the future.”
rlpSPHERE, which began rolling out to Royal LePage’s network this spring, includes cutting edge productivity tools in a bilingual, mobile ready environment. Standout features include:
- Fully customizable brokerage, team and agent websites with the latest consumer search options including polygon map search, search by school catchment area, filtering by lifestyle data, search by travel time as well as recommended listings based on your search criteria.
- A robust lead gen engine featuring unlimited custom landing pages and IDX squeeze pages as well as built-in paid Google and Facebook advertising options via an integrated Marketplace.
- Intelligent, customizable lead routing and accountability options at the brokerage and team levels to optimize lead conversion.
- A smart, AI-powered CRM and app with dynamic lead follow up and automated nurturing campaigns to engage more leads and sphere of influence contacts.
- Integrated and branded digital, print and social media marketing templates and options.
- Flexible, customization options at the brand, brokerage, agent and team levels including lead routing, smart numbers, listing marketing, etc.
The rlpSPHERE platform also empowers Royal LePage’s top teams with a robust sub-account structure allowing them to operate with full flexibility. The CORE Team Add-On accounts are uniquely suited to top teams providing custom website branding opportunities, full database ownership and privacy, independent lead routing and more.
“We’re honored to be the long-term technology partner powering Canada’s leading real estate brand,” said Joe Skousen, President of Inside Real Estate. “Working with the talented and forward-thinking leadership team at Royal LePage to successfully customize our kvCORE platform has been incredibly rewarding. It’s provided us another great opportunity to demonstrate not only the robust capabilities but also the flexibility of our platform. We’re thrilled to see the successful launch of rlpSPHERE to Royal LePage brokers, teams and agents and to see the results it’s having on their business first hand.”By Andrew Beaver Filed in: Press
Tagged: , Press
Inside Real Estate named #4 fastest growing company in MWCN’s Utah 100
October 26, 2020
DRAPER, UTAH (PRWEB) OCTOBER 26, 2020 Inside Real Estate, one of the fastest growing independently-owned real estate software companies […]Read More