A message from our CEO
To our real estate family,
The health and well-being of our real estate community – including our customers, partners, team members and their families – is of utmost importance to us. While we all navigate the global impacts of the coronavirus pandemic, we want to be proactive in support of our customers and their businesses.
More than ever, we are committed to serve as a true partner to the over 200k agents, teams and brokerages who depend on us to help them run an efficient and profitable business. We are all in uncharted territory, but Inside Real Estate is equipped to handle moments like this. Both our product infrastructure and staffing are designed to be flexible and support our operations even in the face of widespread global challenges. We are following federal and local recommendations to protect the safety of our personnel, including equipping our team members to work remotely, and ensuring they are able to fully support our customers as usual.
To further demonstrate our commitment to our customers and the industry as a whole, we are launching a Customer Empowerment Program aimed at providing financial relief, virtual training and enhanced productivity for brokerages, teams and agents across the US and Canada. This program includes:
- Financial Relief: Inside Real Estate will provide eligible customers, whose businesses have been impacted by the coronavirus pandemic, financial relief in the form of deferred payments on existing subscriptions.
- Virtual Training Summit: Inside Real Estate will host weekly, virtual training sessions for agents, teams and brokerages focusing on real estate strategies that help them successfully navigate the impacts of coronavirus. Webinar trainings to include topics such as:
- Hosting & promoting a virtual open house
- Promoting your listings digitally
- Engaging prospects & customers virtually
- Leveraging video marketing
- Connecting with your community using Landing Pages
- New Customer Considerations: Brokerages and teams looking to get started with Inside Real Estate, who are facing short term financial setbacks due to coronavirus, will be eligible for special pricing concessions and product launch considerations.
These are stressful times for everyone, but we know our customers to be smart, dynamic leaders who will bravely power ahead to keep their businesses moving forward. It’s time for us to be proactive and creative, finding new ways to help our teams stay connected and productive. Our real estate community is strong and resilient and we will navigate these challenging times, together.
Inside Real Estate
Tagged: , Press
- What we learned in 2019 and what it means for you in 2020 January 28, 2020
- Small and Midsized Brokers Power Recruiting with Core BackOffice July 10, 2019
- Real estate teams should demand more. Here’s why. May 2, 2019