Going Bigger with InPower
Register for this FREE digital summit at: https://goo.gl/8bQr4d
Based on the tremendous interest and feedback we have received regarding our upcoming InPower customer summit, we have changed our plan and raised our sights. Rather than run a 2 day paid event for 100-200 people in San Diego (that’s nice), we will launch our new platform via an online demo followed by 6 weeks of training with 100 online class sessions. This will allow all 25,000 of our users to see the new product, provide feedback and then participate as they see fit in a massive free training program (that’s what you asked for).
Here are the specifics:
- On June 9th at 11am PST, we will launch our new platform via an online demo accessible to all users by invitation. Another 6 demo sessions will be conducted over the following 2 weeks to ensure every user has a chance to see and offer feedback on the product before the hard rollout expected for early July.
- Starting June 19th, we will kick off a massive training program involving 15 unique training courses, lasting 30-60 minutes each and taught multiple times through July 31. We expect to deliver over 10,000 user training sessions in this effort. The training courses are listed below with dates and times to be released by May 31. Details on signing-up will be found on the registration page.
The bottom-line: We are listening. Customers tell us they want to see and provide feedback on new products. They want to have input on what we create. Training is a big area we need to do more as well. Users want to get up to speed quickly. They want to learn in bite-size chunks at their own speed. Yes, videos are good, but they want the live online engagement as well. Many of our customers aren’t able to carve out the budget or time to travel to this event, but would love to participate online. We are responding to your feedback.
- ALL: Individual KV Success Training
- ALL: Power Scripts
- ALL: The Mobile Agent
- ALL: Developing Your ISA Program
- ALL: Empowering Lenders & Mortgage Partners
- ALL: Tying in Transactions
- ALL: The Integrated Brokerage
- MKTG: Google Advertising in 2017
- MKTG: Secrets of Squeeze Pages
- MKTG: Maxing Out Your Social Media Presence
- GROWTH: Growing Local and National Teams
- GROWTH: Power-Broker Sessions
- GROWTH: Recruiting Like a Champ
- GROWTH: Business Intelligence that Drives Profit
- Q&A: Expert Marketers
- Q&A: The Nerdery
- Q&A: ISA Central
Let us know if we what topics matter to you.
Comments or questions? Email: email@example.com
By Mike Alder Filed in: News, Press
Tagged: , Digital Summit, inPower, inPower Summit
- Small and Midsized Brokers Power Recruiting with Core BackOffice July 10, 2019
- Real estate teams should demand more. Here’s why. May 2, 2019
- Building a Brokerage With Leads April 19, 2019
Inside Real Estate Adds Industry Veteran Alissa Harper to Fuel Continued Growth
May 14, 2019
DRAPER, Utah, May 13, 2019 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ — Inside Real Estate, the company behind powerhouse real estate tech platform kvCORE which supports over 190,000 […]Read More