Inside Real Estate Soars 149% Over Previous Year
In the effort to support its 149% year-over-year revenue growth and massive demand for its leading cloud software, Inside Real Estate has made some recent high-profile hires. These hires are well-known and well-respected within the real estate and tech industries, and position Inside Real Estate as a powerhouse brand with solutions for real estate brokers, teams and agents at every stage of their business.
“With the continued torrid pace of growth at Inside Real Estate,” says Ned Stringham, Chief Executive Officer, “we have bolstered our leadership ranks with some industry veterans and significantly expanded our management capability to support the growth ahead.” Inside Real Estate launched kvCORE Platform late last year and the company has been working tirelessly to keep up with the demand and ensure successful onboarding. “Nothing matters more to us than the success of our clients; growing our stellar team is critical to making this happen,” says Stringham.
Recent hires include:
• Jeb Griffin, VP Customer Success & Training – Griffin is a ten-year veteran from RE//MAX corporate as a Technology Trainer, Senior Product Manager and Director of Strategy and Product Management.
• Paul Salley, Director Business Development and Marketing – Salley co-founded the Technology Consulting Division of REAL Trends where he consulted with top brokerages in the US and Canada with every facet of technology selection, implementation and digital marketing.
• Joan Dailey, VP Marketing – Dailey has 20 years of tech marketing experience and most recently served as VP of Corporate Marketing for SmartZip, where she implemented programs that were attributed to over half of the revenue growth each year.
• Cameron McIntosh, VP Enterprise Sales – McIntosh joined the team late 2017 and brings a wealth of experience from his previous roles as Senior Manager, Industry Relations for Zillow Group and Strategic Business Consultant for Dotloop where he managed their most strategic accounts.
These recent hires have been perfectly timed with Inside Real Estate’s acqusition of two major software companies, Circlepix and Brokersumo. With these acquisitions, Inside Real Estate has brought Circlepix and Brokersumo’s top leadership into the fold:
• Greg Gehring, SVP Circlepix Operations – Gehring has been with Circlepix since 2001, where he served as Chief Operations Officer. He was instrumental in the development of Circlepix’s premier software solutions, PIXmarketing and PIXsocial.
• Craig Johnson, VP Sales Circlepix – Johnson is a 30-year sales veteran with extensive technology sales and leadership experience, having worked for TDAmeritrade, Novell, and InsideSales.com.
• Jeremy Shoenig, Director Brokersumo – Shoenig has twelve years of real estate industry experience, most recently as Founder and CEO of Brokersumo. Shoenig built Brokersumo on a shoestring budget and a skeleton crew to become the leader in real estate financial software.
Griffin, Dailey, Salley, McIntosh, Gehring, Johnson and Shoenig join an impressive roster of real estate marketing leaders already established at Inside Real Estate, including Ned Stringham (CEO), Doug Folsom (CFO), Joe Skousen (Founder & Chief Revenue Officer), Justin Tracy (Founder & Chief Innovation Officer), Nick Macey (Chief Product Officer), Carole Smets (Chief Operations Officers), Brian Hoilamen (SVP Sales & Business Development), and Sonam Sherpa (SVP Sales).
ABOUT INSIDE REAL ESTATE
Inside Real Estate is among the fastest growing real estate software companies in the market and serves tens of thousands of agents, teams, and brokers throughout the U.S. and Canada. The company is the developer of the kvCORE Platform, the only platform where brokers, teams, and agents run their entire business on one solution. The platform’s components include a powerful lead engine, website & IDX tools, a smart AI-infused CRM, consumer and mobile apps, and transaction integrations—all built on a scalable cloud infrastructure and powered by sophisticated automation and analytics to understand and grow your business. Customers also enjoy access to Inside’s Marketplace where they can easily add-on dozens of vetted solutions including Kunversion, Circlepix, BrokerSumo, and other leading third-party products. Visit Inside Real Estate to learn more.
Tagged: , BrokerSumo, Circlepix, Inside Real Estate, Kunversion, kvCORE, PixMarketing, PixSocial
Inside Real Estate named #4 fastest growing company in MWCN’s Utah 100
October 26, 2020
DRAPER, UTAH (PRWEB) OCTOBER 26, 2020 Inside Real Estate, one of the fastest growing independently-owned real estate software companies […]Read More