Going Bigger with InPowerBy Mike Alder Filed in: News
Tagged: , Digital Summit, inPower, inPower Summit
Register for this FREE digital summit at: https://goo.gl/8bQr4d
Based on the tremendous interest and feedback we have received regarding our upcoming InPower customer summit, we have changed our plan and raised our sights. Rather than run a 2 day paid event for 100-200 people in San Diego (that’s nice), we will launch our new platform via an online demo followed by 6 weeks of training with 100 online class sessions. This will allow all 25,000 of our users to see the new product, provide feedback and then participate as they see fit in a massive free training program (that’s what you asked for).
Here are the specifics:
- On June 9th at 11am PST, we will launch our new platform via an online demo accessible to all users by invitation. Another 6 demo sessions will be conducted over the following 2 weeks to ensure every user has a chance to see and offer feedback on the product before the hard rollout expected for early July.
- Starting June 19th, we will kick off a massive training program involving 15 unique training courses, lasting 30-60 minutes each and taught multiple times through July 31. We expect to deliver over 10,000 user training sessions in this effort. The training courses are listed below with dates and times to be released by May 31. Details on signing-up will be found on the registration page.
The bottom-line: We are listening. Customers tell us they want to see and provide feedback on new products. They want to have input on what we create. Training is a big area we need to do more as well. Users want to get up to speed quickly. They want to learn in bite-size chunks at their own speed. Yes, videos are good, but they want the live online engagement as well. Many of our customers aren’t able to carve out the budget or time to travel to this event, but would love to participate online. We are responding to your feedback.
- ALL: Individual KV Success Training
- ALL: Power Scripts
- ALL: The Mobile Agent
- ALL: Developing Your ISA Program
- ALL: Empowering Lenders & Mortgage Partners
- ALL: Tying in Transactions
- ALL: The Integrated Brokerage
- MKTG: Google Advertising in 2017
- MKTG: Secrets of Squeeze Pages
- MKTG: Maxing Out Your Social Media Presence
- GROWTH: Growing Local and National Teams
- GROWTH: Power-Broker Sessions
- GROWTH: Recruiting Like a Champ
- GROWTH: Business Intelligence that Drives Profit
- Q&A: Expert Marketers
- Q&A: The Nerdery
- Q&A: ISA Central
Let us know if we what topics matter to you.
Comments or questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Recent Blog Posts
- Inside Real Estate Expands Integrations on Its “kvCORE Platform” September 28, 2017
- Rich Broker, Poor Broker: Breaking Free and Building Wealth in Real Estate with the “Cashflow Quadrant” September 19, 2017
- Inside Real Estate announces new Chief Product Officer – Nick Macey September 5, 2017
- 3 Hard Truths About Building Your Brokerage July 11, 2017
- The Only Metrics That Matter to Your Brokerage May 16, 2017
Ready to learn more about the Top Real Estate Marketing & Mgmt Solution? Request a personalized demo today.Get Started